What you need before you start:
An account information sheet with your username, password and e-mail address.
Creating an e-mail account on an iPhone:
1. Start by tapping the Settings Icon.
2. Choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
3. Choose “Add Account…”
4. Choose “Other”
5. Choose “Add Mail Account”
6. Enter your Full Name, Full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), Password. Now choose “Save”
7. iPhone will try to contact the server and automatically configure your mail account.
8. Choose POP for your account type.
9. Fill in the Incoming hostname, full email address for the username and your password.
10. Fill in the Outgoing hostname, full email address for the username and your password and choose “Save”.
11. Allow the iPhone to verify the POP account information.
12. Your new account should show in the Accounts list.
13. You will want to verify some of the settings that iPhone has setup automatically. Tap your new account to reach the screen above. Choose SMTP.
13. Tap the Primary Server entry, which should be mail.bentonrea.com.
13. Verify that your settings are similar to the above example and then tap SMTP then the email address button to back out to the account settings.
13. Tap Advanced.
13. Verify that your settings are similar to the above example and then tap the email address button and then the Mail… button and then the Settings button. You can now press your HOME button and check to see if you receive mail.